Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tillie the Turtle



That's my Mini-me on stage... far left. Tillie. Went to an "outstanding" production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - There were some little little kids in the play that were absoutely hysterical. Jon and I couldn't stop laughing at this one little blond who played the role of "small pink flower". She had the worst case of stage fright I'd ever seen. That is until her last line.... She couldn't remember a single one of her lines throughout the whole play until she shouted "RADICAL!" as the curtain closed.

3 notes:

kate chinlund said...

What cute siblings! I can't believe how old Jon looks! I guess time flies when you live far away :)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»