Thursday, July 27, 2006

Love.

Sean and Kelli's blog always makes me think about how much I love my Sammie. She's the "closest thing" I have to what it must be like... to be completely overwhelmed with love for your own kid. I love her more than a fat kid loves cake. Way more. These pics were taken at our cousin Andy's wedding on July 22 - she's basically shooting up like a weed ... its only a matter of time before she is as tall as me! And lucky for her... (haha) she has the same waddle that I do! Sorry baby!



4 notes:

D and T said...

Beautiful sisters, what fun to share such a fun bond together. You look so similar its uncanny and definitely are the funnest girls I know. Loves!

Sean, Kelli & Jonah said...

You are the coolest big sis to Sammie! I love these pictures they are fun!

Anonymous said...

MOMMIE is so proud of her babies.

Thanks for being there for each other............

This is the joy of siblings..........how many kids do you guys want? Ü

ME

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»