Tuesday, October 03, 2006

October Family Update.

It has been awhile since Kris and I added to the BLOG... So here's whats GOIN' ON in our lives lately...

Rhiannon started school this fall and it is kind of kicking her butt. She is working on getting her doctorate in physical therapy... but after a recent car accident... she just might need some physical therapy herself. Poor PT RHI!

Sammie (my mini) is a regular East Rockford Middle School rock star. She was voted onto the student council by her classmates (only 2 kiddos from each class were picked... so this is a big deal people) and she is makin' things happen!!! That girl is a mover and a shaker.

Jon-Jon just recently lost hearing in one of his ears... SCARRY! So after a LONG LONG visit at the hospital we find out some viral infection almost took all of his hearing away! UGH! Thankfully it looks like it was caught in time and Jon Jon will be ok.

Rachel is TEARIN' IT UP this fall. No one could have a more jam packed schedule. She goes from signing for 5 yr. olds all day, to teaching college students at night. Gift ideas for Rachel would include: Red Bull and an expresso machine.

My Kris is a teacher still. Lucky for those kids who sit in his classroom. Who wouldn't want to learn from someone as serious as this ... wanna be tribal cheif ... looks....

And me... well, I just got a job at the HOSPITAL! YIPPEE! ... and Sometime this spring, Kris and I will have one of these. No... not the bouncy seat... not a Jonah... a baby. Our Baby. Baby D. WOO HOO!!!

8 notes:

Gabriel & Rachel said...

:) I'm so geeked to become AUNT RACHEL and Gabe is geeked to become UNCLE GABE! I'm so excited for you Le and Kris!!! I'm ready to be an aunt just not a mom yet. :)

~Ra

kate chinlund said...

Eventhough I already knew the last part of your blog, I still cried when I read it. I could not be happier for you Lea, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAA Auntie Sammie and GRAMMIE!!lol
im so excited too!!
Mom ((Grammie)) just took my crib down 10 years ago, she'll happily re-errect it again....woop-de-doo for Mommie.....
lyl Talk to you soon sis!!!
(( hopfully you can sub 4 me sometime!!))
BYE!
~Aunt Sammie

Sean, Kelli & Jonah said...

Leanne my love, I would have to say that was the coolest blog post I have ever read! You rock! I am so happy for the both of you, you are going to be an amazing mom! I love u more then pancakes!!!!

Matt & Jen said...

So EXCITED for you!!!! All our little ones will be able to grow up together. You are going to be the cutest preggo ever!!! Can't wait to see your bump. Miss you guys a ton and love ya more.

D and T said...

Woohoo, welcome to the world baby D. We are so excited to know you are coming. Le, how much fun to share a workplace and being new mommies together. What a joy this will be, could I get more excited? No! Loves to you both and kisses to the babes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne,
its Sammie agian...
Im trying to think of a new screen name and im haveing a hard time with it what should i do;
LOVElive PARTY24
SINGINtoletitOUT
QUEENofthemALL
Queen SJE 2457

Idont know your gonna have to help me...
LOVEYA!
~Samantha

Tom, Lauren and Madilyn said...

Hey we hear a congratulations are in order! How wonderful! Many blessing you guys.