Sunday, January 28, 2007

January Wedding

... this weekend I, Leanne, went to a wedding with 1/2 of my family while Kris stayed in Rockford with Sammie. Those two went on a date (dinner and a movie) while I busted a move with Papa Carlson on the dance floor :o)
It was such a fun night. ... I love weddings. Also got to hang out with my long-time good good friend Phil.




The last picture is my dad with Paul Shiels (father of the Groom) They were the bestest of buddies in high school and way beyond that.
How cute are they.

3 notes:

Sean, Kelli & Jonah said...

Great pictures! I am glad you had fun! By the way... My shirt looks good you you!love u.

Gabriel & Rachel said...

Cute blog Leannie, I love the one of dad and Paul. Can you please send me all the pictures that you got so I can save them on my computer? Thanks!

Erica said...

Thanks for writing this.