Wednesday, March 07, 2007

our children.

i don't have anything really that interesting to post... except i took these funny pictures of my kids recently... and thought it was time we updated our blog... so here they are.

dakota was sleeping on our bed... which she really isn't allowed to do... but how can you not love that face!

action shot of maggie. she's the spaz of the group. can you tell?

chester takes naps on my socks... i like to think maybe he's warming them up for me.
we love our kids.

8 notes:

Tom, Lauren and Madilyn said...

They look like their Father. :)

Anonymous said...

Awe.
.
.
...
yeah...Awe.
peace out
sammie

Gabriel & Rachel said...

Awww... I love my little animal babies too :) Yours are cute too (of course).

~Ra

kate chinlund said...

That is a beautiful cat, seriously. I'm trying to talk Chad into letting me get a cat... I think by about Christmastime he may come around :)

The Bibler's said...

Such cute kids!!! Aren't 4-legged kids the best!?!?!?!?

The Currie's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Currie's said...

I know all your "kids" appreciate that their owner has longer nipple hairs than their own. I hope leanne enjoys them as much as we did in college. smf

Anonymous said...

Animal children don't go to college! BONUS!

They are good practice for the real deal...yet to come!

guess who...

the one who loves you most!