Sunday, June 17, 2007

In Memory of The Curries



I had a bit of nostalgia today.
It started with giving my dog her summer buzz cut.
I shaved her heavy black coat off in the bathroom.
As I peered across the mounds of black hair, I had deja vu.
It brought me back to my college years living with Jason and Jared Currie.
For those who do not know the Curries, they were my "fuzzy friends"
I remember going to use the bathroom on numerous occasions, only to come across a scene similar to this one.
It was a mirror image of their weekly back shaving, hip trimming, and Jason's all-powerful shoulder hair patch.
We used to donate their trimmings to "Locks for Love"
It made me miss my dear furry friends.
So this blog is in memory of Jason and Jared Currie.
S.I.P. - Shave In Peace my friends, Shave In Peace.

-Kristopher

3 notes:

Adam and Becca said...

Disgusting!! Hard not to laugh at this though! Hilarious post! Those poor hairy boys... -Becca

Sean, Kelli & Jonah said...

so funny! Sean & I were laughing so hard while reading this. Have fun this weekend at big ticket Kris! Le- have fun at the wedding.

Jared and Melanie said...

LOL... Hey you joined us with your long nipple hairs and it is not our fault that some of our bodies did not develope until they were 25 years old... :) And I am sure your dog feels so much better after that now just like we did...