Sunday, March 02, 2008

We have a new hobby...

Kris and I are officially nerdy bird watchers...

About 3 weeks ago we thought it would be cool to buy a bird feeder for our backyard since we have all these big windows that stick out into the woods... we had no idea that the birds who would visit the feeder would become our new obsession. (And I'm afraid that after last weekend, Kristi Catt is obsessed now too).
We know the birds by name... we know their personalities... which ones are bossy, which ones are "pigs"... Pretty soon we'll be identifying them by sound and annoying you with little facts about that particular species...
And, we highly suggest everyone who reads this blog to go out a buy a feeder for your hungry backyard birdies... but careful, you too just might get hooked.

(...this must mean we're 20 somethings going on 60 something.... )

6 notes:

Dan, Tracy & Gracie said...

What a bunch of nuts! We love you guys and miss you tons. Can't wait to see that fabulous new pad of yours. Loves!

Adam and Courtnay said...

Don't worry Leanne, I knit and can't wait to buy a sewing machine. I am turning into grandma and haven't even reached 24!
PS you and Rachel have inspired me and know Adam and I have a blog (adamandcourt.blogspot.com) Thanks!

Matt, Jen, and Addison said...

that picture is amazing...I have to know what kind of camera you have! By the Addi loves the fish, she plays with them every bath time!

Kris & Leanne said...

i can't take credit for the picture... its a "google" search masterpiece. bummer. :)
- L

Rachel said...

Thanks for coming to my b-day dinner even though you guys were feeling sick. :) Loves.

Sean, Kelli,Jonah & Laney said...

Dorks. I pray you have a baby soon. Then there will be no more bird watching. i love u.